We build the fastest and lightest pro bikes for road, tri and track. View our bikes, read about our engineers and athletes, or find your nearest Cervélo dealer.
OK, so this bike has won more time trials and triathlons than any other in history - by a country mile. But more importantly, it is the most used bike at Ironman racing and time trialing ever - by "regular" customers. No wonder it is still the benchmark for the entire bike industry, and the most copied bike in history.
So its popularity remains, because the original is still unmatched (Emma Pooley used her spare bike - a P3 - to win the 2010 TT World Championships). And with the Ultegra spec, the P3 is now in reach for more people than ever.
The P3 is part of the P-series, made for the battle against the clock from prologue to the Race Across America and from sprint triathlon to Ironman.
Cervelo's tried and true geometry, putting the rider in a fast and comfortable position.
Aerodynamic design to reduce drag resistance and increase speed.
Handling and stiffness characteristics straight from the road models
P3 Aero Seatstays
- TrueAero shapes in the direction of the airflow (horizontal)
- Minimal legal width (10mm)
- Integrated intersection with the seattube shields the rear brake from the airflow.
- Long-tail airfoils with a 3:1 ratio or better create the lowest drag
- Truncation can be useful, for example if flow interacts with another object.
Smartwalll for Carbon
- Carbon strength & stiffness depend on the size, shape, material & fiber direction of each of the 300+ pieces of carbon in a frame
- Cervelo's Smartwall lay-ups are based on 15 years experience and the most advanced tools, including in-house developed optimization software
- Smartwall also puts extra carbon on the sides (far from the center plane) to increase stiffness at little extra weight.
- The narrow section between the bearings reduces the frontal area and thereby the aero drag (which is linearly related to the frontal area)
- Narrowing this area also improves the headtube's aspect ratio (same gusset length divided by a smaller width renders a higher ratio) to get closer to a 3:1 airfoil.
Internal Cable Stops ICS
- With ICS, Cervelo was the first company to provide a light, smooth-shifting internal cable system for better aerodynamics.
- As the cable runs from outside the frame to inside, the housing is stopped so only bare cable goes inside.
- This gives crisper shifting and saves 200 grams versus the usual solution (running housing inside the frame).
P3 Rear Wheel Cutout
- The P3 was the first bike to extend te rear wheel cutout upward past where a straight seattube could.
- More wheel coverage means lower drag for seattube and rear wheel.
- Covering the top of the wheel is particularly important as it moves forward at twice the riding speed
Integrated Seatpost Clamp
- The integrated clamp is invisible to the airflow
- The seatpost is aerodynamically integrated, but structurally separate.
- This offers:
Maximum seat height adjustability
Easier travel and resizing / resale
Lower weight compared to integrated seatmasts.
Oversized Bottom Bracket Area
- Big volume and fluent form aligns the carbon fibers with the complex loads in this area
- This increases:
Side-to-Side BB stiffness (better power transmission)
Torsional stiffness (better handling)
P3 FRAMESET SPECIFICATIONS
FRAMETrueAero Smartwall Carbon - ICSFORKCervélo FK26HEADSETFSA IS-3SEATPOSTCervélo Aero TT - Two PositionFRONT DERAILLEUR TYPEBraze-On RequiredBB TYPE68mm - EnglishWEIGHT (EST.)1050 grams
"Cervelo did a very nice job. The New P5, especially the $7,500 build, makes a compelling case for your money. I’ve been riding a number of superbikes over the winter and this one stands out as first-tier." Full Review . Our Time Trial and Triathlon Bikes. P5.
24/12/2021 · I sure hope they didn’t nerf the Cervelo… that’s a favorite of so many racers... So out to Tempus Fugit and up the Alpe went the Cervelo S5 2020 frame with its shiny new groupset. And the numbers came back. The Cervelo S5 2020 had indeed been slowed – by 2.5 seconds on our flat test, and 21 seconds up the Alpe. Ouch! You read it right ...
Bike Matters. Monday 10-6pm > Tuesday 10-6pm, > Wednesday 10-5:30, > Thursday 10-6, > Friday 10-6, > Saturday 10-6, > Sunday- Closed
Wheels of Bloor in Toronto's and Wheels of Oakville are the ultimate Cervélo, Specialized, BMC and Cannondale dealers specializing in mid-range to …
MyCervelo Account. Cervelo Owners who register their bikes also receive additional benefits.
Velocipede Castle Hill, SHOP 6, 9 Salisbury Road, Castle Hill. Enjoy a coffee and something to eat while you wait! Velocipede Kits. Want to be part …
Since 1995, Cervélo has engineered innovative road and triathlon/time trial bikes. Whether you are a pro in the Tour de France, are taking on your first full distance triathlon, or simply enjoy riding on the weekends, we apply engineering, ambition, and passion to …
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
Get small parts for your road, triathlon, track, or gravel bike. Shop now and order directly from Cervélo. We design and engineer the world's fastest bikes.
CERVELO BBRIGHT 30x90 Bottom Bracket. $79.00 Sold Out SEATPOST WATERBOTTLE MOUNT. $40.00 Sold Out CERVELO BBRIGHT GXP Bottom Bracket. $80.00 Sold Out SB03 TOP TUBE STORAGE BOX. $40.00 Sold Out ST30 STEM COVER FOR P3X. $25.00 Sold Out SEAT POST CLAMP ASSEMBLY 0E0 S5. $25.00 SEAT POST CLAMP ASSEMBLY 0E0 …
cerveloやmasiなど欧州製自転車のほか、フレームなどパーツの取扱商品の紹介。 2022.01.01 【試乗会情報】サーヴェロ、ラピエール、マジィ、ブンブンバイク、ドネリー等 2022年1月～2022年2月試乗会開催スケジュール
Stockists of the worlds finest bicycles and bike accessories including Mosaic, Parlee, Cervelo, Cannondale, Pinarello, Factor, 3T and clothing brands Pas Normal